Diego Lozano Cifuentes
Founding Partner – Corporate Director and Asset Manager
- MBA Kansas State University / Industrial Engineer from Universidad de los Andes.
- 18 years in the agricultural sector, more than 200 projects and directive positions in national, international and multilateral financial companies.
- President of Fiduagraria S.A.
- Consultant for the Minister of Agriculture for Biofuels and Forestry investments.
- Consultant for entities/projects: Alianzas productivas (World Bank), Jóvenes Caficultores (Inter-american Development Bank), IFAd, J.A. Austin, among others.
- Director of Banca de Inversión Corporación Colombia Internacional.
- Financial Director of Agricultural Investments – Investment Fund for Peace.
Paula Sánchez Díaz
Founding Partner – General Manager and Director of Legal Affairs
- 11 years in the agricultural sector. Expert in structuring financial and legal vehicles for the agricultural and forestry sector.
- Lawyer from Universidad Externado de Colombia, specialized in Business Law.
- Expert in Real Estate (rural) legislation and legal structuring of land transactions for more than 70.000 hectares.
- Development and Legal Manager for Fiduagraria S.A.
- Has worked for the national government as a legal consultant in forestry matters for the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, Legal Director of Investment Banking, legal consultant for international and multilateral entities such as J.E.Austin (USA) and the IDB Jóvenes Caficultores project